Michael Dudenhoeffer is a Professional Chartered Accountant from Kelowna, British Columbia. His office offers a wide range of accounting services such as personal accounting and tax, corporate accounting and tax, financial consulting, and bookkeeping.
Located in the heart of Kelowna’s downtown core, Michael offers his accounting services to small businesses and proprietors throughout the Okanagan Valley.
Previous work experience:
- Articled as a Chartered Accountant and worked as an auditor with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Edmonton
- Served as a designated accountant and auditor at BDO Canada LLP in Kelowna
- Significant accounting experience in municipal government
- Accounting manager with Bell Media in Kelowna
- A Bachelor of Commerce with Honours from the University of Alberta
- The Designation of Chartered Accountant (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia
- The Designation of Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) from Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia.